What is ThermaSculpt?
ThermaSculpt is a five component system using: Biocurrent, Ultrasonic Cavitation, Lymphatic Vacuum, Tripolar and Radio Frequency. This allows for non-invasive removal of stubborn fat deposits, as well as lifting and tightening skin. There is no need for anesthetics, no hospital stay, and no down time!
Results are best seen on individuals who are close to their ideal weight and size but need that little extra oomph! The best results are seen on guests who drink one oz. of water per pound they weigh, and who lead an active lifestyle.
- Face – Lift, tone, tighten and plump in all the right places.
- Jaw Line – Lift and tighten skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Arms – Say “bye-bye” to excess fat and loose skin on the arms and “hello” to sleeveless shirts!
- Bust Lift – What woman doesn’t want a higher, perkier bust?
- Bra Line – AKA that stubborn back fat we all hate!
- Men’s Chest – That’s right, gentlemen, you can get toned & tightened too!
- Abdomen – Crunches not doing it for you? Just wait until you see the results!
Waist – As most of us call it ‘love handles’
- Butt Lift – Need we say more?
- Front or Back of Thighs – Cellulite & stretchmarks’ worst enemy!
- Inner or Outer Thighs – Say bye-bye to saddlebags & stubborn inner leg fat!
How It Works
Different levels of Ultrasonic Cavitation liquify fat within the fat cell. When fat is in liquid form it is able to escape the fat cell, it is then absorbed by the lymphatic system and drained from the body with maximum results showing in 14 days.
The duration of the treatment sessions may vary from 20 to 120 minutes depending on the size of the area and the thickness of the fat layer. It is highly recommended to consult with a Technician on the best package for you, to get a better understanding of how many treatments may be needed to treat your target area(s).
Although the studies have proven the treatment safe, ThermaSculpt is not to be used on guests with:
- An acute illness
- Compromised liver function
- Severe bleeding tendencies
- Pace makers
- During pregnancy
The results may vary with different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medications, and changes in hormones. Proper diet and increased physical activity will certainly improve and help to maintain the results.