What is ThermaSculpt?
ThermaSculpt is a five component system using: Biocurrent, Ultrasonic Cavitation, Lymphatic Vacuum, Tripolar and Radio Frequency. This allows for non-invasive removal of stubborn fat deposits, as well as lifting and tightening skin. There is no need for anesthetics, no hospital stay, and no down time!
Results are best seen on individuals who are close to their ideal weight and size but need that little extra oomph! The best results are seen on guests who drink one oz. of water per pound they weigh, and who lead an active lifestyle.
- Face – Lift, tone, tighten and plump in all the right places.
- Jaw Line – Lift and tighten skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Arms – Say “bye-bye” to excess fat and loose skin on the arms and “hello” to sleeveless shirts!
- Bust Lift – What woman doesn’t want a higher, perkier bust?
- Bra Line – AKA that stubborn back fat we all hate!
- Men’s Chest – That’s right, gentlemen, you can get toned & tightened too!
- Abdomen – Crunches not doing it for you? Just wait until you see the results!
Waist – As most of us call it ‘love handles’
- Butt Lift – Need we say more?
- Front or Back of Thighs – Cellulite & stretchmarks’ worst enemy!
- Inner or Outer Thighs – Say bye-bye to saddlebags & stubborn inner leg fat!
Need Self-Care On a Budget?
Apply for Financing Today
How It Works
This innovative, non-invasive system helps to remove stubborn fat deposits, while lifting and tightening your skin. Once the undesired fat is broken down, it is guided to lymphatic drainage points in your body, so drinking one ounce of water for every pound you weigh reduces the strain on your lymphatic system, allowing for your best possible results. ThermaSculpt is a five-component system using Bio current, Ultrasonic Cavitation, Lymphatic Vacuum, Tripolar and Radio Frequency to help you to achieve the sculpted body you deserve.
Although the studies have proven the treatment safe, ThermaSculpt is not to be used on guests with:
- An acute illness
- Compromised liver function
- Severe bleeding tendencies
- Pace makers
- During pregnancy
The results may vary with different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medications, and changes in hormones. Proper diet and increased physical activity will certainly improve and help to maintain the results.